A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
You have been sent to a distant planet to investigate the presence of a rare crystal. Among the derelict ruins of a previous expedition, and even older mysterious structures, you begin to hear the buzzing. The robots are replicating… and are desperate to fulfill their final directive: eliminate all sentient life on the planet.
Last Stand is a single player real time strategy tower defense hybrid, where you fight against waves of progressively more difficult enemies.
- Command large armies
- Numerous strategies, play your way
- 4 buildable structures each with their own purpose
- Scaling difficulty
- A variety of enemies to battle
- 15 waves of mayhem
- Endgame insanity mode
- -Left click to select units
- -Right click to move/ attack
- -WASD to pan the camera
- Play the tutorial for more thorough instructions
- Download the Itch.io desktop app for easy installation, and quick acess to new updates!
- Download the zip file and unzip to your location of choice. Do not move any files out of the folders included.
- Double click the LastStand.exe file to launch the game.
- Reccomended resolution: 1920 x 1080. As of patch 0.7.4, the game should scale properly to all resolutions, but 1080p is still preferred.
This early version of Last Stand was made in a semester by Christian Herman at the Maryland Institute College of Art using Unity. If you encounter any bugs feel free to post a comment or send me an email at: email@example.com
Visit my dev blog for info about updates and on the creation of the game: https://christianhermanart.com/dev-blog
Utilizes sounds from Freeosund.org and animations from mixamo.com
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.