A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
You have been sent to a distant planet to investigate the presence of a rare crystal. Among the derelict ruins of a previous expedition, and even older mysterious structures, you begin to hear the buzzing. The robots are replicating… and are desperate to fulfill their final directive: eliminate all sentient life on the planet.
Last Stand is a single player real time strategy tower defense hybrid, where you fight against waves of progressively more difficult enemies.
- Command large armies
- Numerous strategies, play your way
- 4 buildable structures each with their own purpose
- Scaling difficulty
- A variety of enemies to battle
- 15 waves of mayhem
- Endgame insanity mode
- -Left click to select units
- -Right click to move/ attack
- -WASD to pan the camera
- Play the tutorial for more thorough instructions
How to Play
- Download the Itch.io desktop app for easy installation, and quick acess to new updates!
- Download the zip file and unzip to your location of choice. Do not move any files out of the folders included.
- Double click the LastStand.exe file to launch the game.
- Reccomended resolution: 1920 x 1080. As of patch 0.7.4, the game should scale properly to all resolutions, but 1080p is still preferred.
- See the PatchNotes file in your game folder for notes on what's new in each update. Alternatively, visit my dev blog linked below.
This early version of Last Stand was made in a semester by Christian Herman at the Maryland Institute College of Art using Unity. If you encounter any bugs feel free to post a comment or send me an email at: email@example.com
Visit my dev blog for info about updates and on the creation of the game: https://christianhermanart.com/dev-blog
Utilizes sounds from Freeosund.org and animations from mixamo.com
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.